GLT Heating & Cooling are looking to add another Service Plumber to our growing team. Candidate should have 5 years experience and hold either a Journeyman’s or “B” gas ticket.
SCOPE OF WORK:
Work with all plumbing materials. Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, drain cleaning, duct cleaning, replace HWT or other liquids. Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation.
- • Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year (heat, cold, rain, snow).
- Job requires workers to have personal tools
- Work from all types of ladders (step ladders up to 14’, all sizes of extension ladders, carry and relocate up to 12’ step ladders by one’s self).
- Perform work at various heights (up to 90’) from ladders, scaffolds, aerial lifts, cat walks and other areas.
- Work in restricted areas (crawlspaces, attics)
- Work in awkward positions: standing, kneeling, sitting, crawling, bending, working overhead.
- Wear personal protective equipment (hard hat, safety footwear, safety glasses, etc.)
- Repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers.
- Able to work 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, overtime and weekends as required. Be part of the on-call schedule.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, balance, push, pull and reach overhead.
- Lift up to 50lbs.
- Shoveling, twisting at waist, standing and moving feet.
- Climb ladders and work overhead.
- Possess good vision (normal or corrected).