***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** GLT’S COVID-19 RESPONSE
We at GLT are working hard to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff. We will continue to update and follow the recommendations from both Manitoba Health and the Manitoba Government. As an essential service to our customers, we are committed to implementing best practices to help prevent the spread Covid-19 while continuing to provide a high level of service. Both GLT locations will be closed to the public but we are still available to look after our customers.
We are taking the following measures to protect our Customers:
- All employees who are ill or are living with someone that is ill, will remain at home
- When making an appointment with our office staff, customers will be asked questions related to Covid-19 to ensure a safe working environment for everyone.
- Our office staff or technician will contact customers prior to arriving so they are prepared for us.
- Our technicians will keep their work van and tools sanitized for your protection.
- Our technicians carry the following items in their vans: sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, masks and single use gloves.
- Technicians will arrive at your house wearing mask and gloves (if requested).
- Technicians will not shake hands with the homeowner, and will practice physical distancing (6 feet).
- Our technicians will limit what they bring into your home and will do their best to minimize the time spent in your home.
Your Trusted Home Service Experts in Steinbach & Winnipeg, Manitoba
Locally owned and operated, GLT Service Professionals provides Southeast Manitoba with residential and commercial HVAC service and installation. GLT Heating and Cooling offers a variety of whole home comfort solutions that include the installation and repair of furnaces, air conditioners, plumbing, electrical, water purification and indoor air quality systems.
We believe that our efficient, friendly customer service is what sets us apart, and are proud to consider many of our customers our friends.
YOUR WHOLE HOME HEATING, COOLING, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, WATER PURIFICATION & INDOOR AIR QUALITY EXPERTS
Enjoy Peace of Mind with Advantage Plus
GLT Service Professionals offers a maintenance and repair package that saves you money on residential services from an annual inspection to a furnace tune-up in Steinbach and Winnipeg. Choose the plan based on what equipment you own, use our convenient monthly plan, and never worry again. Services include:
- 15% off all repairs and services
- No overtime or after-hours charge
- Priority placement for reduced wait times
- Annual air conditioner tune-up
- Annual furnace tune-up
- Improve safety
- Extended equipment life
- Convenient monthly payments
FURNACE & AIR CONDITIONER SALES, SERVICE, AND INSTALLATION
We are your full-service heating and cooling experts! Our experienced and friendly team are with you every step of the way, from sales and installation to repairs and maintenance. With over 20 years of experience serving Steinbach, Winnipeg, and Southeast Manitoba, you can trust that the job is done right, every time.
Looking for a new furnace or air conditioner? Let us help you find the right system for your needs! We carry a variety of units for every space, lifestyle, and budget. If you need assistance choosing a model that’s right for you, our friendly and knowledgeable staff are happy to provide advice.
Our team is available 24/7 for your heating and cooling emergencies. Our expert technicians will ensure that your system is operational again as quickly and efficiently as possible.
PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
Plumbing or electrical emergency? We have someone available to answer your call no matter the time of day or night. Our experienced plumbing and electrical technicians will get your system up and running as efficiently as possible.
Looking to avoid large repair bills? Our maintenance experts will keep your home running smoothly, so you can rest easy.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
QUALITY, HONESTY & INTEGRITY
At GLT Service Professionals, our number one focus is the quality and integrity of the work we perform.
Our aim is to become your go-to service provider, not only for emergency work, but for the lifetime of your equipment as well. Our company is large and experienced enough to take care of our customer’s needs,
but small enough to offer superb customer service.
24 HOUR SERVICE
Disaster rarely strikes on schedule. Our team of highly experienced technicians are available 24/7 to solve your problems quickly and efficiently. From mid-winter furnace issues to midnight plumbing problems, we’re just a call away!