Air Conditioner Repair
Keeping your house cool is our top priority
The last thing you need during a hot summer day is to come home and find that your air conditioner has stopped working. When that happens, you need to get the problem fixed as soon as possible to keep your family comfortable.
Our friendly and professional service technicians have the expertise to diagnose and fix the problem quickly, so you can get back to forgetting about the heat.
How do I know that my air conditioner needs repair?
While there are some obvious signs when something has critically failed, such as a hot home, there are some additional signs to look out for that might indicate it needs professional attention:
- Circulated air isn’t cold
- This is the most obvious sign that something isn’t working. When your air conditioner is running but the air coming through isn’t cold, it’s time to call a professional to have a look.
- Excessive moisture
- Your air conditioner is responsible for controlling the humidity inside your home. If things start to feel ‘muggy’ or humid inside your home, you should call a technician to come take a look.
- Frequent cycling
- Similar to your furnace, your air conditioner should be switching on for approximately 15-20 minutes at a time. If you notice more frequent cycles, you should have your cooling unit looked at.
- Poor airflow from vents
- If you are noticing a weaker airflow coming from your vents, it could indicate that your air conditioner isn’t operating properly and needs to get serviced.
- If the airflow is weaker in some areas than others, or you are experiencing uneven cooling, it could indicate a problem with your ductwork. If this is the case, you should have your ducts inspected for leaks, blockages, or sizing issues.
Emergency Air Conditioner Repair
While there isn’t ever a great time for your air conditioner to stop functioning, there are definitely some times that are worse than others. Waking up during the night covered in sweat because your cooling unit decided to go on the fritz is never fun.
That’s why we have a 24/7 emergency number you can call when heat hits the fan. If you need your A/C fixed fast, we’re here for you.Learn More
Any model, any brand, any style
Our team is experienced in servicing a wide variety of brands and styles of air conditioner units. From ductless mini-split systems to central air and window mounted units, we have the expertise to get it up and running quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I consider replacing my air conditioning unit?
There are a variety of factors that indicate that it is a good idea to replace your air conditioner, such as decreased energy efficiency or more frequent breakdowns/repairs.
Repairing your unit may be cheaper in the short run, but advances in air conditioning technology in recent years may mean that you might save more money in the long term by upgrading your unit to a newer, more efficient model.
There is a weird smell coming from my air conditioner, what should I do?
There are a variety of reasons why your air conditioner may be giving off a bad smell when it cycles on. The good news is that a majority of these causes are minor and can be fixed with some maintenance.
Give us a call and we can have someone out to your residence to take a look.
I have a service professional coming to my home, what should I do to prepare?
Our staff are friendly and professional, and are able to work in any environment. However, to keep things efficient there are a few things you can do before we arrive:
- Ensure there is nothing obstructing the path to your furnace or utility room
- Put pets in carriers or a separate room until the repairs are complete
- Make sure the light in your furnace/utility room is functional